38 ₽ 25 ₽ скидка 34% — Забрать со скидкой!
Level Editor & Steam Workshop
Get Virtual! Oculus Rift DK1 & DK2 Support now Included
Try Before You Buy!
Still not sure after all the rave reviews, videos and pictures if you want to pick up the game? Check out the DEMO and get some hands on experience!
About the Game
QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube is an atmospheric 1st-person puzzle platformer by Liquid Flower that takes players on an inspired quest through a variety of divergent worlds, each filled with new mysteries and secrets to uncover. In each world, players find special cubes that must be collected and used to navigate to the next portal. Some cubes will simply be used as stepping stones to new areas while others are imbued with magical properties such as gravity and propulsion.
Created by Liquid Flower, QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube is a prequel to their much beloved Qbeh, a small student project that found its way online and into the hands of gamers and journalists alike who wanted more after feasting on the appetizer. Now, QBEH-1: The Atlas Cube builds on the core concept and aesthetics introduced in the original and brings even more polish, passion and gameplay into the new game.
Now includes a LEVEL EDITOR with STEAM WORKSHOP support! Build your own levels then share and play those made by the community.
MAIN GAME FEATURES:
- Solve elaborate puzzles using a variety of Cube types such as Building Blocks, Energy Cubes and Gravity Manipulators
- Explore atmospheric Worlds, each with 6 challenging levels and unique themes
- Discover alternate paths, intriguing platforming elements and secrets to unlock an unfolding mystery
- Experience an immersive & mesmerizing Soundtrack that pulls you into the adventure
- Uncover the game’s narrative through interpretive imagery
- Oculus Rift Support (supports DK1 & DK2)
STEAM WORKSHOP FEATURES:
- Create levels using similar (world) styles found in the game
- Mix and match styles from multiple themes in one level
- Add doors, switch activated doors, moving platforms, fans and more
- Add special cubes (basic, energy, gravity and force)
- Add geometry blocks such as walls and floors with different styles
- Move, resize and rotate objects (only geometry blocks are resizable)
- Change lighting and add light cubes as light sources
- Change skybox
- Select your background music from tracks available in the game
- Test levels right in the editor
- Share levels through Steam Workshop
- Play levels made by others