195 ₽ 39 ₽ скидка 80% — Забрать со скидкой!
- First single player mission is added,
- New Dogfight mode is added,
- Lone Wolf gameplay! Operation Lone Wolf features different free for all gamemodes,
- Smooth and responsive gunplay,
- In-depth progression system (weapon unlocks and upgrades, perk unlocks, challenges, weapon skins, etc.),
- Powerfull killstreaks, and getting stronger the higher your streak is,
- Play offline with bots, to test out weapons, perks and killstreaks and improve in the game,
- Easy to use server browser, setup or join games as fast as possible,
- Dedicated servers (Check ‘Servers’ for all current locations),
- In-game anti-cheat system.
- No micro-transactions/lootboxes
What has been added during Early Access
- 1 single player mission
- Dogfight mode
- 2 new maps
- 4 new weapons (30 weapons in total)
- 2 maps changed to winter
- 1 new gamemode
- 2 new weapon skins, improved gold, chrome and blue steel skins
- Tons of improvements, fixed and small additions
Operation Lone Wolf is a first person shooter, set in the second World War. You can play the first single player mission (more will be added during Early Access), Dogfight, PvE or multiplayer with up to 10 players, in different free for all gamemodes. At the moment this game has 9 gamemodes, including: standard free for all, gungame, sniper, shotgun and pistol-only, a realistic, no HUD mode and more.
You can choose from a wide variety of weapons, divided in 5 different catagories. By playing with a weapon, you get upgrade points for that specific weapon to improve your weapon statistics. For certain weapons you can buy optics or silencers. You can also buy weapon skins in the shop, when you have reached player level 3. Skins, weapons and weapon attachments can only be bought with in-game money.
There are 18 different perks to choose from, to make your character the way you want. Playing well will be rewarded with killstreaks, like a radar, a bomber plane or a bomb you can control falling down on the map. Also, the higher your killstreak is, the stronger your soldier will get. For example faster sprint speed, and a little bit more health.
You can play on 12 different maps, set on all kinds of different locations. Operation Lone Wolf has small and fast paced maps, and big, more open maps for a little bit more tactical gameplay, so there are many gameplay options available for the players. Post launch updates like new maps, new gamemodes etc. will all be free, and there are no in-game purchases or lootboxes in Operation Lone Wolf. You can also play offline with bots, to test your skills and improve in the game, or play without an internet connection.
All the things above are already in the game at the moment. But during Early Access we want to use player feedback to improve the game, and balance gameplay, weapons, perks, and killstreaks. The game will also be updated with single player content (new missions), weapon skins, new weapons, new maps, new gamemodes, new perks, and all of those updates will be completely free.
Right now, servers are available in the following regions:
- East Russia
- South America
- South Korea
- USA East
- USA West