299 ₽ 119 ₽ скидка 60% — Забрать со скидкой!
Highway Blossoms Remastered
The update some of you asked for
Highway Blossoms: Remastered is the new definitive romance treasure hunt road trip experience. Most importantly, it’s now fully voiced in English by a talented cast of actors. We’ve also remastered the soundtrack for a better listening experience, touched up the art for a better viewing experience, and added a Chinese translation for a better Chinese reading experience. The bug fixes are numerous, the improvements are vast, and the full changelog can be found in the announcements section.
About the Game
Highway Blossoms is a short yuri kinetic novel set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner’s journal is discovered, supposedly detailing where he hid parts of his stash, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve its clues and strike it rich.
Amber couldn’t care less. Wandering the desert in a recently-inherited motorhome, she mourns the loss of her grandfather — indifferent and unaware of the hunt happening around her. It’s not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker lost in New Mexico that the girls get swept up in the rush.
- At least tens of words, maybe even hundreds. Although the last word count puts it around 90,000, so expect 6 or so hours of reading.
- Grand, hand-painted vistas of actual landmarks in the western United States, all in glorious 1080p detail.
- A huge soundtrack featuring the works of Smoke Thief, Jake Abernathie, Able Kirby, and other friends of AlienWorks. Sounds right at home on your in-dash cassette tape player.
- Accessibility options for days, including the ability to skip through everything in less than five minutes. But who would wanna do that?
- Achievements, although to be honest, they might be stretching the definition of «achievement.»
- Alternate silly content for second readthroughs that AlienWorks let the programmer write. This may or may not have been a good idea.