133 ₽ 26 ₽ скидка 80% — Забрать со скидкой!
A strange phenomenon has swept across the globe. People began to fall asleep no matter where they are. By the third day only a remaining few who are still awake, surpressing their urge to sleep with, well… coffee. The rest shows no sign of waking up.
Coffee crawl is a mix of action RPG, survival, and roguelike; that means permanent death. You play as one of the survivor who must find the source of the phenomena and put a stop to it, since you have nothing else to do. There’s a slight learning curve in this game. You can learn the basic from the tutorial, but most stuff and interactions need to be discovered by player themselves, by playing and dying.
- Explore randomly-generated levels; from an inconspicuously large basement to a spellbinding library.
- Simple and fast-paced combat. No aiming skill required. You just have to know when to engage or retreat.
- Build your character from a pool of 120+ abilities and customise your look.
- Unlock more stuff as you play.
- Tons of items.
- Encounter 100+ different types of enemy.
- Play by the rules, or go anarchy and do whatever you like. Just don’t get caught.
- Money is scarce so manage you resources, mine for materials, craft items, trade, or just take a loan.
- Employ the service of various NPCs scattered around the map or beat them for their lunch money.
- Detailed diplomacy system; make friend or enemy with people you meet along the way.
- Learn a weird language.